Associate Director, Foundation RelationsCompany: National Parks Conservation Association
Date Posted: January 10, 2017
Collaborate with the Foundation Relations team, Development staff, and NPCA program and finance staff to create and manage a successful foundation fundraising program including research, cultivation, solicitation, program development, proposal development, reporting, grant management, and stewardship on behalf of NPCA’s national and regional programs.
- Bachelor’s degree and four to five years of development experience. Conservation background preferred.
- Candidates must demonstrate a successful record of fundraising accomplishments.
- Strong verbal skills, fluent writing skills, and experience in writing and editing solicitation materials to foundations. Attention to detail a must.
- Experience researching foundations and identifying programmatic compatibility.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and analyze detailed grant budgets and expense reports.
- Experience meeting goals in a deadline-driven, bottom-line oriented environment.
- Creative, energetic, outgoing strategic thinker.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with a range of individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to make effective in-person presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to work on several projects simultaneously and to shift priorities as needed.
- Familiarity with spreadsheet, word processing required, and experience with donor/CRM databases (such as Raiser’s Edge or BBEC) preferred.
Please visit our website at www.npca.org for a full job description. Qualified applicants please submit your resume and cover letter directly online to www.npca.org under "Careers". No phone calls please. NPCA is an EOE. To apply now, click on the link below:http://www.npca.org/jobs